Information for Trainers
St Patrick’s Race Club are proud to welcome both local and interstate Trainers at our annual race meetings in Broken Hill, NSW.
The St Pat’s Races are held annually in March.
Prizes & Incentives
- $105,000 prize money and $8,550 trophies
- BOBS & BOBS EXTRA BONUSES on all races
- Racing NSW rebate of $200.00 & St. Pat’s rebate of $200.00 on all unplaced horses
- No nomination and acceptance fees
- Every winning trainer will receive a gift hamper from the Race Club.
- All trainers will receive bonus equine products courtesy of great supporter of racing in our region, Jensen Baker at Carbine Chemicals.
Overnight accommodation for 50 horses only is available at the racecourse. Course accommodation comprises 22 boxes inside the Big Barn & Small Shed, and 28 covered outside boxes with enclosed yards & gates.
If trainers occupy Outside Boxes No 1 – 28 (John Toms Stables) you must be prepared for them to be divided on race day if necessary.
Reserved course accommodation will be allocated at the Club’s discretion. It is recommended applications for preferred boxes at the course be made early.
Shavings will be provided for all stables.
Please note: The Club is unable to arrange off-course stabling.